We ship to over 130 countries and territories
|Albania||Algeria||Andorra||Anguilla||Antigua and Barbuda||Argentina|
|Bermuda||Bhutan||Bolivia||Bosnia & Herzegovina||Brazil||British Virgin Island|
|Czechia (Czech Republic)||Denmark||Dominica||Dominican Republic||Ecuador||Egypt|
|El Salvador||Estonia||Finland||France||French Guiana||Georgia|
|Iceland||India||Indonesia||Ireland||Isle of Man||Israel|
|Montserrat||Myanmar (Burma)||Nepal||Netherlands||New Zealand||Nicaragua|
|Russia||Saint Kitts and Nevis||Saint Lucia||Saudi Arabia||Serbia||Singapore|
|Sint Maarten||Slovakia||Slovenia||South Africa||South Korea||Spain|
|Sri Lanka||St. Barthélemy (St. Barts)||St. Martin||St. Pierre & Miquelon||St. Vincent & Grenadines||Suriname|
|Sweden||Switzerland||Taiwan||Thailand||Trinidad and Tobago||Turkey|
|Turkmenistan||Turks and Caicos||Ukraine||United Arab Emirates||United Kingdom||Uruguay|
Discount on International Orders
LaQ Blocks is offering a 20% discount on all international orders.
To qualify, your order must be shipped directly to a destination outside of the United States (including Puerto Rico and U.S. Virgin Islands). Please contact us to request your discount code.
Customs duties, taxes and fees
International orders may be subject to Customs duties, import taxes and fees levied by the destination country. These charges are the buyer's responsibility.
Customs policies vary widely from country to country. For more information, please check with your country's Customs office to determine what these additional costs might be.
- How much duty and taxes are charged on international orders? Duties (or Customs tariffs) are set by the destination country Customs authorities and determined based on a combination of the country of origin (manufacturing) of the goods being purchased and the classification of that merchandise in accordance with a harmonized system adopted by several countries. International taxes such as Value Added Tax (VAT) and Goods and Services Tax (GST) are set by the destination country.
- Will there be any additional costs due when my order is delivered? It will depend on your country's Customs policy.
- Who is responsible if duties and taxes are due upon delivery? The customer is responsible for all import duties and taxes imposed on the order upon delivery.
Please verify that all information is correct when placing your order. The carrier may need to contact you via phone or email before delivery of your package.
Shipping cost is calculated at checkout. The cost is based on a number of factors including the desired shipping speed, the weight and volume of the items, and the destination country.
International packages are sent via United States Postal Service (USPS), United Parcel Service (UPS) or DHL. Expedited Shipping options are available for an additional charge.
Shipping times are indicated at checkout. Please note that when Customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond the original delivery estimates.
Please contact the carrier for further information if a package is being held in Customs, delayed, missing, lost or not received even when it indicates delivered.
We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages that are successfully delivered to the shipping address provided by the customer, or packages that are mishandled by the carrier. For more information, please refer to our Terms and Conditions.
International shipping restriction
- Delivery is not available for Post Office boxes.
- Gift Cards cannot be shipped or redeemed to International customers.
Any order shipped to a Freight Forwarder's address is not eligible for refund, returns or exchanges for any reason. We do not have control over the condition with which freight forwarders ship our products and are not able to guarantee their condition upon arrival.
Returns for international orders
Unfortunately we can not accept returns or exchanges on international orders. All international orders are final sale.