Push, Click and Open!
Just push down and open a bottle instantly!
SENTOL is a bottle opener with a patented mechanism that removes a bottle cap with a simple push down motion. A magnet will keep the cap from falling off after opening.
ABOUT THIS DESIGN:
The Japanese flag embodies its nickname as the Land of the Rising Sun. The flag is a white rectangular banner with a red circle in the center.
The characters on the front read NI HON - sometimes referred as NIPPON - which is the Japanese name for Japan.
• Fast way to open crown cap bottles safely and efficiently. Spring loaded mechanism opens and releases effortlessly on push down motion.
• Magnetic feature holds the cap in place. Opens several bottles within a few minutes. Truly a must have kitchen gadget.
• Portable and convenient to carry. Better than wall mounted bottle openers.
• Smooth push down motion. Ergonomically designed.
• Great for people with arthritis, wrist injuries, repetitive motion disorder or carpal tunnel syndrome.
• Durable and professionally crafted to meet high standards of continuous opening motion.
• Perfect and unique gift. Great as party favors, birthday giveaways or stocking stuffers.
• Ideal for crown cap collectors. Patented mechanism will not bend caps once open.
Sentol is the original push down bottle opener. Only the authentic have "THE ORIGINAL SENTOL / INVENTED IN 1981 / MADE IN JAPAN." stamped underneath.
• Item Number: STL019455
• THIS ITEM INCLUDES: 1 Sentol bottle opener.
• Material: Plastic.
• Product Dimension (LxWxH): 2 x 2 x 3.35 in (5 x 5 x 9 cm)
• Weight: 3 oz (85 g)
• Made in Japan
• NOTE: Designed to be used on crown cap bottles. Metal twist-off caps may require one extra push action. Does not work on plastic caps.
• WARNING: Not intended for use by children. THIS IS NOT A TOY