Push, Click and Open!
Just push down and open a bottle instantly!
SENTOL is a bottle opener with a patented mechanism that removes a bottle cap with a simple push down motion. A magnet will keep the cap from falling off after opening.
ABOUT THIS DESIGN:
Samurai were the military nobility and officers of medieval and early-modern Japan. Usually associated with a clan and their lord, the Samurai were trained as officers in military tactics and grand strategy.
Nowadays, their teachings can still be found in both everyday life and in modern Japanese martial arts.
• Fast way to open crown cap bottles safely and efficiently. Spring loaded mechanism opens and releases effortlessly on push down motion.
• Magnetic feature holds the cap in place. Opens several bottles within a few minutes. Truly a must have kitchen gadget.
• Portable and convenient to carry. Better than wall mounted bottle openers.
• Smooth push down motion. Ergonomically designed.
• Great for people with arthritis, wrist injuries, repetitive motion disorder or carpal tunnel syndrome.
• Durable and professionally crafted to meet high standards of continuous opening motion.
• Perfect and unique gift. Great as party favors, birthday giveaways or stocking stuffers.
• Ideal for crown cap collectors. Patented mechanism will not bend caps once open.
Sentol is the original push down bottle opener. Only the authentic have "THE ORIGINAL SENTOL / INVENTED IN 1981 / MADE IN JAPAN." stamped underneath.
• Item Number: STL019448
• THIS ITEM INCLUDES: 1 Sentol bottle opener.
• Material: Plastic.
• Product Dimension (LxWxH): 2 x 2 x 3.35 in (5 x 5 x 9 cm)
• Weight: 3 oz (85 g)
• Made in Japan
• NOTE: Designed to be used on crown cap bottles. Metal twist-off caps may require one extra push action. Does not work on plastic caps.
• WARNING: Not intended for use by children. THIS IS NOT A TOY